We’ve done a ton of radio interviews. Occasionally, there is one which is so eye-opening and so encouraging and so packed with great information that we have to tell you about it! (this is not selling you anything, it’s free!)
Our recent interview on “Rock Solid Love,” with Maggie Bain – sex therapist, relationship & intimacy specialist – was one of those archive treasures that we want everyone to have access to. It could change your love life.
Here are just a few of the topics we covered in this great discussion.
- What true love is
- How you can know if he or she is “the one” (Shannon didn’t have a clue, yet it was “love at first sight” for Scotty, who didn’t give up!)
- How to love yourself throughout a messy relationship
- Breaking up
- Moving on and trusting yourself on making the right decision for the next love of your life
- Keeping love beautiful and fresh
- If there’s more than one person for you
- Soul mate love
- Benefits of love
- How to use easy love skills to create a life of love
Maggie begins with a dramatic and heart-wrenching story about her mom when Maggie was only 5 years old and she learned a life changing lesson, one that would guide the rest of her life! And Maggie reveals how you can fill the empty piece in your life with this one thing!
Share your thoughts with us on our Facebook Love Page
We’d love to hear from you!